Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still going...

So, I colored my hair with TEMPORARY color a couple weeks ago. I had been agonizing over the gray so I thought I would try a temporary solution.

Turns out i did not like the all brown hair as much as I thought I would. The temporary color is almost out and the gray is coming in and I am HAPPY about it. Who'da thought.

As many people in my situation, I am nervous about cutting off all the colored hair and leaving me with short gray hair. I LOVE those hairstyles. But i think not for me. For now, I am choosing to let it grow out. My hair is about shoulder length and the gray roots are 2-21/2 inches now. Maybe when the roots are another inch or two I'll cut it off...

I think i'm going to make it.... how about you???

1 comment:

reginag said...

Good luck! Have a safe journey.
gray hair treatment